Grips, Cases, Card Holders, Amibo, and more.
Buying many variations of similar products, I seek the best there is to offer in each. I will compare and review 1st and 3rd party products like grips, controllers, cases, and so much more. I hope that by sharing this information with you I can help you with choosing the right products for yourself the first time. Please feel free to reach via email or on the Facebook page with ideas and requests for future products for Switch Accessories Comparisons Reviews.
Comparison: Nintendo Switch Game Card Holders
Some people choose to store their games in the cases they come in but I found I prefer to keep my games centralized in a game card storage container. I still display my cases for the looks but like not having to disturb the setup every time I want to switch games; which is pretty often. Too bad digital games don’t come with cases in the mail. Check out this comparison of Nintendo Switch game card holders.
Comparison: Nintendo Switch Grips
Check back soon for a comparison of a handful of Nintendo Switch grips. Each with its own perks and disadvantages. Some more than others of course.
Switch Accessories Comparisons Reviews
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021- Summary
- Nintendo Switch eShop Sale – Now until 6/22
- Super Mario Maker 2: Best Courses and Worlds
- PGA TOUR 2K21: Best Courses and Shots
- Games Coming to Nintendo Switch June 2021
- More Switch Games for 2021 and Beyond
- Game Review: New Pokémon Snap
- New Pokémon Snap: First Impressions
- Games Coming to Nintendo Switch May 2021
- Last Chance: Switch eShop Sale – 20 Great Picks
- Game Review – There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension
- Nintendo Indie Showcase April 2021